A website that services a part of the promotional products industry. The site help schools, groups, companies and individuals get these fund-raising and promotional products printed and delivered on time and on budget.
Easy to operate. Max 1-2 hours/day.
The site is monetised as a reseller for a white-label print-on-demand service.
Similar to dropshipping, you make money from the difference between the wholesale price and the retail price. Customers pay upfront and you can pay the supplier with the customer’s money.
This means you don’t have to hold any inventory nor do any of the order fulfilment. All you need to do is concentrate on sales and marketing.
- Domain name: Branded (.com, .com.au)
- Content: 24,205 words (Last Updated: 13/03/2023)
- Site Age: 5 Years old (07/2017)
- Category: Established Website
- Content Budget: AUD$3K (~20,000 words)
- Annual Income: < $12K
Offers: Over AUD$65K
Important to Note: This site is currently making some money with little effort. It’s a good starting point, but you will still need to invest significantly more time and/or money to get an income you can live on. You should have at least a 2-5 year time horizon and a reasonable budget for additional marketing to invest during this time. We have created a detailed road map to work with – based on what we would do post-sale. Creating additional content, advertising, digital marketing, and building industry relationships are going to be the highest costs. In most cases, these costs will be your time otherwise these services are what you are likely to regularly need.
* Disclaimer: Income Generating Site. The earnings guide provided is what the site is earning right now. The amount displayed is the total income for the past 12 months – minus any cost of goods sold – rounded up to the nearest $100.00. This information should be viewed as general in nature and does not guarantee what the business will continue to earn into the future. Income level achievements are dependent upon the buyer’s business skills, personal ambition, time commitment, financial commitment, activity and demographic factors that Kickblogs has no control over once a business is transferred to the new owner. See Full Earning Disclaimer.